1. General information
2. User rights
The website undertakes to comply with the rules set out in the RGPD, in compliance with the following principles:
– The user’s personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner (lawfulness, loyalty and transparency);
– The user’s personal data will only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and may not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation);
– The user’s personal data will be collected in an adequate, relevant and limited manner to the needs of the purpose for which they are processed (data minimization);
– The user’s personal data will be accurate and updated whenever necessary, so that inaccurate data is erased or rectified whenever possible (accuracy);
– The user’s personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of data subjects only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (conservation limitation);
– The user’s personal data will be treated securely, protected from unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, adopting the appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
The website user has the following rights, conferred by the Personal Data Protection Law and the RGPD:
– Right of confirmation and access: it is the right of the user to obtain from the website confirmation that the personal data concerning him are or are not being processed and, if that is the case, the right to access his personal data;
– Right of rectification: it is the right of the user to obtain from the website, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
– Right to delete data (right to be forgotten): it is the user’s right to have their data deleted from the website; You can opt out of the use of information (OPT-OUT function) for purposes not directly related to the use of the website by sending a clear notice by email to [email protected].
– Right to limit the processing of data: it is the right of the user to limit the processing of his personal data, being able to obtain it when he contests the accuracy of the data, when the treatment is unlawful, when the website no longer needs the data for the proposed purposes and when he has objected to the processing of the data and in case of processing of unnecessary data;
– Right of opposition: it is the right of the user, at any time, to object, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, and may also oppose the use of his personal data to define a marketing profile (profiling);
– Right to data portability: it is the right of the user to receive the personal data concerning him and that he has provided to the website, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit this data to another website;
It is important to emphasize that, when exercising the right of data portability, we guarantee that we will not redirect the reader to unwanted sites. We undertake to respect the user’s choice to transfer their personal data to another site of their choice, without diverting or redirecting to sites that may be considered undesirable or harmful.
Our aim is to provide users with the freedom to control their own personal data, providing a safe and reliable environment for exercising this right. Therefore, we ensure that any data redirection will be carried out with the consent and in accordance with the instructions provided by the user himself.
– Right not to be subjected to automated decisions: it is the user’s right not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively based on automated processing, including profiling, which has effects in its legal sphere or which significantly affects it in a similar way. It is important to note that we do not in any way initiate unwanted downloads or include malware in our content. Our priority is to provide a secure and threat-free online experience.
The user may exercise their rights by means of a written communication sent to the website with the subject “RGDP-www.safewaymoney.com”, specifying:
– Full name or corporate name orTax Identification Number (NIF) and e-mail address of the user and, if applicable, of his representative;
– Right you wish to exercise with the website;
– Order date and user signature;
– Any document that can demonstrate or justify the exercise of your right.
The request must be sent to the email: [email protected].
The user will be informed in case of rectification or deletion of his data.
3. Duty not to provide data from third parties (third parties)
During the use of the site, in order to safeguard and protect the rights of third parties, the user of the site must only provide his personal data, and not those of third parties.
Advertisers are responsible for complying with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations. Advertised products and services follow fair billing practices and comply with applicable law.
4. Information collected
4.1. Types of data collected
4.1.1. Data provided in the contact form
Any data eventually informed by the user who uses the contact form available on the website, including the content of the message sent, will be collected and stored.
The e-mail address registered by the user who chooses to subscribe to our Newsletter will be collected and stored until the user requests its unsubscription.
4.1.3. sensitive data
Nosensitive data from users will be collected, thus understood as those defined in arts. 9 and 10 of the GDPR and in arts. 11 and following of the Personal Data Protection Act. Thus, among others, the following data will not be collected:
– data revealing the user’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership;
– genetic data;
– biometric data to uniquely identify a person;
– data relating to the health of the user;
– data relating to the user’s sex life or sexual orientation;
– data relating to criminal convictions or offenses or related security measures.
4.1.4. Collection of data not expressly provided for
On this site, the person responsible for processing the personal data collected is Helena Camila Allana Alves, who can be contacted by e-mail: [email protected].
Helena Camila Allana Alves, e-mail: [email protected]. Rua I, 560, Codim, Campos dos Goytacazes – RJ. CEP: 28090-600
4.2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, not compromising the lawfulness of the processing of his personal data before the withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent can be done by email: [email protected].
The consent of the relatively or absolutely incapable, especially of children under 16 (sixteen) years old, can only be given, respectively, if duly assisted or represented.
The processing of personal data without the user’s consent will only be carried out on grounds of legitimate interest or for the cases provided for by law, that is, among others, the following:
– for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
– for carrying out studies by research body, ensuring, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
– when necessary for the execution of a contract or preliminary procedures related to a contract to which the user is a party, at the request of the data subject;
– for the regular exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings, the latter pursuant to Law No. 9,307, of September 23, 1996 (Arbitration Law);
– for the protection of the life or physical safety of the data subject or a third party;
– for health protection, in a procedure carried out by health professionals or health entities;
– when necessary to meet the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, except in the case of prevailing in fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data;
– for credit protection, including the provisions of the relevant legislation.
4.3. Purposes of processing personal data
The user’s personal data collected by the site are intended to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established with the user and to enforce requests made by filling in forms.
Personal data may also be used for commercial purposes, to customize the content offered to the user, as well as to provide subsidy to the website to improve the quality and functioning of its services.
The website collects user data for profiling, that is, automated processing of personal data that consists of using this data to evaluate certain personal aspects of the user, mainly to analyze or predict characteristics related to their professional performance, their economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or displacement.
4.4. Period of retention of personal data
The user’s personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years, unless the user requests its deletion before the end of this period.
Users’ personal data may only be retained after the end of their treatment in the following cases:
– for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
– for study by a research body, ensuring, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
– for the transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set out in the legislation are respected;
– for the exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided that the data is anonymized.
4.5. Recipients and transfer of personal data
The user’s personal data may be shared with the following people or companies:
Google Analytics with address at Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3477 – Itaim Bibi, São Paulo – SP, CEP: 04538-133
The transfer can only be made to another country if the country or territory in question or the international organization in question ensures an adequate level of protection of the user’s data.
If there is not an adequate level of protection, the site undertakes to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the strictest rules, through specific contractual clauses for a given transfer, standard contractual clauses, global corporate standards or seals, certificates and codes of conduct regularly issued.
5. Processing of personal data
5.1. The data controller (data controller)
The controller, responsible for processing the user’s personal data, is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
On this website, the person responsible for processing the personal data collected is Iago Kauê Pietro Pires, who can be contacted by e-mail: [email protected].
5.2. From the data protection officer
The data protection officer is the professional responsible for informing, advising and controlling the data controller, as well as the workers who process the data, regarding the website’s obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act and other data protection provisions in national and international legislation, in cooperation with the competent control authority, which can be contacted by email: [email protected].
6. Security in the treatment of the user’s personal data
The website undertakes to apply technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, alteration, communication or dissemination of such data.
To guarantee safety, solutions will be adopted that take into account: adequate techniques; application costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing; and the risks to user rights and freedoms.
The site uses an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate that guarantees that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, so that the transmission of data between the server and the user, and in feedback, occurs in a fully encrypted or encrypted manner.
However, the site disclaims responsibility for the sole fault of a third party, as in the case of hackers or crackers, or the sole fault of the user, as in the case where he himself transfers his data to a third party. The site also undertakes to notify the user within an appropriate period of time in the event of any type of violation of the security of their personal data that may pose a high risk to their personal rights and freedoms.
The breach of personal data is a breach of security that causes, accidentally or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or subject to any other type of treatment.
Finally, the site undertakes to treat the user’s personal data confidentially, within legal limits.
7. Browsing data (cookies)
Cookiesare small text files sent by the website to the user’s computer and which are stored there, with information related to the navigation of the website.
Through cookies, small amounts of information are stored by the user’s browser so that our server can read them later. For example, data about the device used by the user, as well as the location and time of access to the website, may be stored.
Cookies do not allow any file or information to be extracted from the user’s hard drive, and it is not possible, through them, to have access to personal information that did not come from the user or the way he uses the website’s resources.
It is important to point out that not every cookie contains information that allows the identification of the user, and certain types of cookies can be used simply for the website to load correctly or for its functionalities to work as expected.
7.1. Cookies from site
Website cookies are those sent to the user and administrator’s computer or device exclusively by the website.
The information collected through these cookies is used to improve and personalize the user experience, and some cookies may, for example, be used to remember user preferences and choices, as well as to offer personalized content.
7.2. third party cookies
Some of our partners may set cookies on the devices of users accessing our website.
These cookies, in general, aim to enable our partners to offer their content and services to the user who accesses our website in a personalized way, by obtaining navigation data extracted from their interaction with the website.
7.3. Social network cookies
The website uses social media plugins, which allow you to access them from the website. Thus, in doing so, the cookies used by them may be stored in the user’s browser.
Each social network has its own privacy and personal data protection policy, and the individuals or legal entities that hold them responsible for the data collected and the privacy practices adopted. The user can search, along with social networks, information on how their personal data is treated.
7.4. Management of cookies and browser settings
The user may oppose the registration of cookies by the website, simply by deactivating this option in their own browser or device.
Disabling cookies, however, may affect the availability of some tools and features of the website, compromising its correct and expected functioning. Another possible consequence is the removal of user preferences that may have been saved, harming your experience.
7.5 Google Advertising Cookies:
7.6 Use of Advertising Cookies:
7.7 Disabling Personalized Advertising:
Users have the option to disable personalized advertising by accessing Ad Settings. Alternatively, they can visit www.aboutads.info to disable the use of third-party personalized advertising cookies.
7.8 Third-Party Ads:
If third-party ad serving has not been disabled, it is possible that cookies from other providers or third-party networks will also be used to serve ads on our site. In this case, we inform site visitors about the third-party ad providers and networks that serve ads on our site.
7.9 Recommended Actions:
We provide links to the relevant websites of advertising providers and networks. We inform users that they can access these websites to disable the use of personalized advertising cookies if this option is available. We also recommend consulting resources such as the Network Advertising Initiative for specific guidance on drafting privacy policies.
7.10 Additional Inquiries:
8. Complaint to a control authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, all data subjects are entitled to file a complaint with a control authority. The complaint may be made to the authority of the site’s headquarters, the user’s country of habitual residence, his place of work or the place where the infringement was allegedly committed.
The editor reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the website and these rules, especially to adapt them to the evolutions of the safewaymoney website, either by making new functionalities available, or by deleting or modifying those that already exist.
Therefore, the user is invited to periodically consult this page to check for updates.
By using the service after any modifications, the user demonstrates his agreement with the new rules. If you disagree with any of the modifications, you must immediately interrupt access to the website and present your reservation to the customer service, if you so wish.
10.1 Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using our website, the User agrees to fully comply with the Terms described herein. If you do not agree with any provision of this document, we recommend that the User does not continue to use our website.
10.2 Pop-ups and User Experience
Our website may eventually show pop-ups during navigation. However, we emphasize that these pop-up windows are not intended to detract from the user’s experience on the website. We are committed to providing a supportive environment free of unwanted interference.
10.3 Removing Pop-ups
To ensure User satisfaction, we provide the option to remove pop-ups if they are considered inconvenient. To use this functionality, the user must follow the instructions provided on the website.
10.4 Privacy and Data Protection
10.5 Changes to the Terms
We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time by posting the changes on our website. We recommend that Users periodically review the Terms to be aware of any updates.
11.1 Improved user experience
11.2 Fast content loading
11.4 Regular Updates
11.5 User Consent
11.6 Transparency and Privacy
12. Applicable law and forum
For the solution of disputes arising from this instrument, local law will be fully applied.
Any disputes must be submitted to the jurisdiction of the district where the headquarters of the website editor is located.